Publication in International Journals:
- AFRE has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- AFRE takes minimum 90 Days after the Conference to publish the papers in the Journals. Which may extend due to the availability of the journal publication slot.
For paper publication contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
- Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.